The vision of TBS is to ensure that all students enrolling in the college receive a quality education that enhances their career growth and their development into accomplished men and women who are fully equipped to face the challenges of today’s complex society.
TBS wants to play a major role in higher education in Guyana. We want to be identified as a leader in tertiary education and through a deliberate policy of encouraging and fostering diversity, create an institution, that provides human resources for national development and students who are lifelong learners and responsible members of their community.
Our mission is to offer to all students, without discrimination of any form, the opportunity to access the highest quality educational services and training, with the objective of contributing to the positive development of the country through the development of its human resources.
Our goals are to ensure the success of students by:
- Providing students with positive learning experiences, and opportunities to improve their scholarship and careers.
- Providing students with a positive environment conducive to learning and success at examinations.
- Enhancing learning though the continuous development of equitable and effective allocation of facilities and resources.
- Ensuring the success of students through the effective delivery of academic policies and a process of continuous assessment and evaluation of all programmes.
- Responding to the needs of the community by establishing partnerships with local, regional and international organizations.