American Academy of Project Management (AAPM)
- Certified Master Project Manager (MPM)
- Certified International Project Manager (CIPM)
- or obtain an Advanced Diploma in Project Management (ADPM)
This highly practical qualification has been specifically designed for:
Organisational Project Managers, Team Leaders & Members, Senior Analysts, Executive Directors, Management Consultants, Health Care Supervisors & Administrators, and any person interested in a Project Management career.
Students who successfully complete the programme will be eligible for one of the three awards:
- a) Master Project Manager (MPM) – 3 to 5 years experience in Project Management and a degree from University of Guyana or other recognized universities.
- b) Certified International Project Manager (CIPM) – A Diploma from a recognized university or a professional Diploma or a certificate from a technical college & 1-3 years experience in Project Management.
- c) Advanced Diploma (ADPM) – Diploma related to Project Management and a strong academic background.
Your role as a project management expert is to formalize the process of project deliverables within your organization. You are directly involved in business decision-making and enabling the process of meeting crucial milestones and deliverables.
The Business School is pleased to bring AAPM’s CIPM/MPM/ADPM programme on 22, 23, 29, & 30 October, 2016.
During the four intensive days you will examine the delivery cycles that are routinely encountered in business today. The tools and techniques offered will aid in managing the successful results of projects in various categories and you will learn how to develop effective strategies to manage these projects.
Your Programme Facilitator, Mrs. Lorraine Roxanne Lord and I look forward to welcoming you to this professional programme in October, 2016.
Mrs. Lorraine Roxanne Lord holds a Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) with the Australian Institute of Business (AIB), she graduated with a Distinction and was the adjudged Valedictorian of the Guyana Chapter after achieving consistently high performance from the said institution.
Mrs. Lorraine Roxanne Lord attained global certification of Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI) and also has been accepted as a PMI instructor.
Mrs. Lorraine Roxanne Lord has over 20 years of management experience in the areas of Information Technology, Leadership and Strategic Management, Project Management, General Management, Job Design and Process Analysis.
A member of the Future Learn Society that ensures her capabilities are current in addition to completing a year long Leadership and Development training program conducted by the Cave Hill School of Business.
VENUE: The Business School Inc.
DATES: October 22nd, 23rd, 29th, & 30th 2016
TIME: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM