Certified International Project Manager
“Certified Project Manager” certification is a level for candidates with a basic knowledge of project management. This knowledge is necessary to theoretically plan, organise and implement a project effectively.
The examination covers both the hard and soft factors of project management. It is not necessary to provide proof of project management experience to take this level of certification. Obviously, however, project management experience is an advantage.
The benefits of “Certified Project Manager” certification for you
- No professional experience necessary
- Reputated online examination system
- Flexible examination date
- Internationally recognised certificate
- Competitive advantage in job application processes
- No recertification necessary